So by the time I was 30, I had been to 6 of the 7 continents. So yes, I like to travel. And I still have no desire to go to Antartica, but maybe some day.
Currently live in Washington DC and am lucky enough to travel a lot of work. And then I try to take atleast one (if not two) overseas trips a year. Next on my agenda is my extended leave of absence (aka sabbatical) where I'll be going to Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji! I'll be posting frequent updates in my blog and then I'll add a section to my destination page once I get back.
Top five travel experiences (so far):
1. Bungee Jumping in Cains Australia.
2. Sand surfing down a mountainous sand dune in Oman.
3. Hiking the Routeburn Track in New Zealand.
4. Skinny dipping in Freycinet National Park in Tasmania while a wallaby watched over my clothes.
5. Climbing up to Machu Picchu in Peru with my Dad.